Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Passion's Tide

I love to read works from new authors.  This latest read did not disappoint and I see a future in romance books for this young lady.  The book is Passion's Tide by Sarah West.  I was pretty impressed with the quality of story for such a novice author.  There were a couple of side story lines that I would have liked to see developed further but I suppose they leave Ms West with potential fodder for future books.   This was a fun quick historical romance. I was so impressed that I looked up the author.  I wonder which is more delicious, the characters in this book or the food she's got pictures of on her blog?  Since I've never tasted the food, I'm going to have go with the characters!  I look forward to forward to, hopefully, future stories from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment